How To Setup Bigpond Mail On Outlook 2016?.
Today, we use mails not only for communication purpose but also of promotions and advertisements etc. Initially the speed and hence the reach of internet was quite slow but today we have high speed internet and other facilities. Taking the Australian market in consideration, the competition between the internet services providers (ISPs) have grown big. There was a time when only 2-3 firms used to offer internet services but today many small and big firms have joined this league. One company which has planted its roots deeper with time is BigPond. It is the largest ISP in the Australian market and it offers a good variety of internet services to its customers. The most famous facility this venture offers is its mailing service. Here, in this blog, BigPond support has talked about setting up this mailing feature on your Outlook 2016 account.
Follow the following steps in order to get both your accounts linked to each other:
- Go to your Outlook ID and search for files menu on your home page.
- Now, look for info tab and in that select the account setting option.
- You have to create a new email configuration and hence click the new column.
- Now choose the manual setup or additional server’s type option in the next window and press next to move on.
- There choose the IMAP column and proceed further by pressing next.
- You have to provide your BigPond information such as your name and email address and full BigPond email address with the login password.
- Make sure to untick the secure password authentication column.
- Now select your account type as IMAP, incoming server mail as smtp.telstra.com and all other options as default with incoming server as 993 and outgoing 465 and you are done.
This is how you can setup your account. If you still do not know how to do it then you can contact BigPond Support Australia expet on their toll-free phone number. This team can sort all your questions in a fraction of a minute as they are trained to provide an instant solution always.
- How To Connect To The NBN Network From Telstra?
- How To Reactivating A Bigpond Mail Mailbox?
- What is the difference between IMAP and POP?
- How to Recover your username or reset password in Bigpond?
- How Change username or email password
- How to Set up Telstra Mail on your browser?
- How to Set up Telstra Mail on your Mobile device or Tablet?
- How to use the contacts features of Bigpond Telstra Mail?